Spaghetti Squash Recipe with Roasted Tomatoes and Shrimp
- 1 Spaghetti Squash
- 3 tablespoons oil, coconut or olive
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 large clove garlic, crushed and chopped
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1 pinch dried basil
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled & deveined
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F/190°C
- Cut the spaghetti squash in half lengthwise and scrape out the seeds. Sprinkle about a half tablespoon of oil and some salt & pepper on the inside each half of the squash (so 1 tablespoon oil total for the entire squash). Place in a baking dish with the inside of the squash facing down.
- Slice each tomato into 8 pieces.
- In a second baking dish, add sliced tomatoes, 2 tablespoons oil, chopped garlic, thyme, and basil. Top with a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
- Cook both items together in the oven for about an hour. About 5 minutes before you take the tomatoes out of the oven, add the shrimp to the tomato mixture and cook until the shrimp are done.
- Take the squash out of the oven and scrape out the inside with a fork. Top with tomato & shrimp mixture. Serve and enjoy!
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 60 minutes
- Total time: 1 hour 10 minutes