Dairy Free Beef Stroganoff
- 1lb 85/15 gound beef
- 10oz frozen shiitake mushrooms
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 red onion, chopped small
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- In a pan over medium heat, melt 1 tbsp coconut oil. Add chopped red onion and cook for a few minutes until translucent.
- Break up the ground beef into small pieces and add it to the onions. Cook, stirring occasionally to mix, until the beef is fully browned.
- Once browned, add mushrooms, chicken broth, parsley, and white wine vinegar. Turn up to high just long enough to bring to a boil, then turn back down to medium/medium low to keep at a good simmer. Simmer uncovered for about 15 minutes - give or take a minute or two. The objective is to simmer out the liquid until there are just a few tablespoons left.
- Salt to taste. Spoon it over your spaghetti squash, top with additional parsley, and serve.
- Preparation time: 2 minutes
- Cook time: 20 minutes
- Total time: 22 minutes